Black & White Argyle

Monday, June 8, 2015

Lots of Thoughts

I've had lots of thoughts over the last week and a half that I want to share, but they've all been kind of close to the heart, so I've avoided writing about them. It's difficult to write about personal things, especially because not everyone agrees with you, and weird people tend to come out of the woodwork when you write something personal or opinionated. 

Since everything is still kind of tender, I'm not going to write about it now. Instead, I'll put it in my "to do" stack and hopefully get to it at some point after the dust has settled and feelings aren't quite as fresh. It's easier to write about things that make me mad (e.g. the crazy lady who talked down to her husband) or frustrated or angry than it is to write about things for which I feel very deeply. 

Just know that I've had lots of thoughts lately. Maybe one day I'll share. Or not. When/if I do, I'm sure you'll be able to figure out by the topic and content which things were close to the heart. 

In the meantime, here's a funny video clip from an LDS comedian (Ryan Hamilton) on Conan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8OTlsfCDt8


The guy cracks me up. You can read his bio here: 

http://www.ryanhamiltonlive.com/bio/

It's SO nice to hear some good humor without foul language, innuendo, or anything else that you'd have to plug your ears over. Vulgar is not funny. This guy? He's funny. And relate-able! Bonus there. He'll be at WiseGuys Comedy in West Valley City November 19-21. If you want a family fun (and funny!) activity this would be a good one! 

And now, back to regularly scheduled programming. (Whatever THAT is.)

1 comment:

  1. Yea, I have been wondering what is up with you ya know. It's not like you have all that's going on like me. I expected during those busy times to come to my source of information and entertainment.
    It's a tough call to know when it's safe to put it out there or not. It depends on what you are trying to achieve and/or convey. Nevertheless, this guy will always try to read with an open mind. Thank you for sharing and keep 'em coming. Love, Your Brother!

    ReplyDelete